What are the internal examination cost?
Internal exams costs
kshs 500/= per paper
Retakes kshs 500/= per paper
How long is a semester?
3 months for ICM Programmes
6 Months for ABE Programmes
3 Months for KNEC Modular Programmes
3 Months for ABMA Programmes
5 Months for KANEB Programmes
What are the registration requirement & Fee payments
- K.C.S.E result slip or certificate or Equivalent
- National ID Card or Birth certificate
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Registration Fee kshs 1000/=
- Student ID Fee Kshs 400/=
- Maintenance Fee Kshs 2000/=
- Graduation Fee kshs 1500/=
- Student Council Kshs 300/=
- Insurance Fee 750/=
What is the Accomodation fees?
Accommodation fees for ruiru campus are as follows:
- Kshs 24,000/= per term(3 months) – full Board or Kshs 8000/= per month.
- Requirement: Blanket, Sheets & Personal Effects
Where are payments made through?
Equity Bank A/C 0870295346647 Family Bank A/C 014-21981 Pay Bill No 800300
- Inform NIBS clients Paybill No. is 800300
- Client to go to their M-Pesa Menu
- Go to Paybill
- Enter Paybill Number 800300
- Enter Admission Number (PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT USE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER)
- Enter Amount
After client has made payment, they need to report to the accounts office with the M-Pesa transaction details. The Accounts office should follow the procedure as indicated in the attached document.
Clients to use M-Pesa to pay for Tuition and other NIBS Fees. NO EXTERNAL EXAM FEES TO BE PAID THROUGH HERE.
What will be the timing of the CollegeTimings will be from 10:00am to 7:00pm from Monday-Friday.